The University Strategic Plan informs the work of the entire institution and the Learning and Teaching Institute is no exception. For those interested in reading the Strategic Plan, a link is provided at the foot of the page. In summary, the vision of the University is that:
" We will be internationally renowned as the UK’s leading business-facing university by:
- Providing expert teaching informed by research, business and the professions
- Offering workplace engagement and overseas learning opportunities
- Creating and developing innovative ideas, products and processes
- Fostering and strengthening research with global partners
- Developing international partnerships Strengthening the global perspective in the curriculum
- Developing students with the knowledge, skills and attributes to succeed in business and the professions
- Enhancing relationships with business and industry
- Demonstrating and promoting our positive social, cultural and economic impact
- Attracting and developing outstanding people Strengthening the diversity of our community
- Consolidating financial sustainability'
Many of the resources in the LTIC StudyNet site have been created to assist our staff in achieving the goals of the Strategic Plan.