It is possible to relate a note to a specific paragraph of text. To do this, please click on the paragraph you wish to relate the note to.
Alternatively, you can click here to add a note to the page without assigning it to a block of text.
Inclusive teaching resources
Page last updated by Peter_1 Chalk on 06/08/2019
- University of Hertfordshire Curriculum Design Toolkit,which includes strands which support Inclusive Teaching and Internationalisation.
- Guidance on teaching in racially diverse classrooms on Harvard’s website (The Derek Bok Centre for Teaching and Learning): TEACHING IN RACIALLY DIVERSE COLLEGE CLASSROOMS
- Guidance on many aspects associated with inclusive teaching from Sheffield University's Centre for Excellence in Inclusive Teaching (including case studies plus hints and tips) https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/polopoly_fs/1.18989!/file/The-inclusive-learning-and-teaching-handbook.pdf
- The Open University's Open Learn Unit on Inclusive Teaching http://www.open.edu/openlearn/education/educational-technology-and-practice/educational-practice/inclusive-education-knowing-what-we-mean/content-section-0
- The Equality Challenge Unit's "EqualityLink" - A monthly round-up of equality and diversity news, resources and our work with the sector http://www.ecu.ac.uk/news/equalitylink/2012/06
- The Higher Education Academy's weblinks to Inclusive Teaching http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/subjects/psychology/Teaching_practice_issues_Accessibility_and_Inclusive_Practice
- A recent blog on how to make your teaching more inclusive, with lots of useful tips: https://www.chronicle.com/interactives/20190719_inclusive_teaching